Dennis I. Bojrab, M.D.
Neurotologist, Otolaryngologist, & Skull Base Surgeon in Farmington Hills
Dr. Dennis I. Bojrab is board certified in Otology, Neurotology, Otolaryngology and Skull Base Surgery. He is regionally, nationally, and internationally respected for his expertise in evaluation and management of the patient afflicted with dizziness, treatment of chronic ear infections, hearing restoration surgery, medical and surgical treatment of facial nerve disorders and skull base tumors.
- Clinical Professorship – Department of Otolaryngology, Clinical associate professor, Wayne State University
- Chief Executive Officer – Michigan EAR Institute
- Medical Director – Skull Base Surgery, Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI
- Chairman of Otolaryngology Section – William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- The Best Doctors in America
- Top Docs in Michigan
- Best Doctors in the Midwest
- Clinical teacher of the year award – Wayne State University, Department of Otolaryngology
- Recognition Award – Providence Hospital Surgical Services
- Board of Directors – Boy Scouts of America, Michigan Chapter
- Deacon of Parish – St. Maryís of Livonia, Antiochian Orthodox Diocese
- Bojrab Universal Prosthesis – A medical device to improve hearing. Marketed in various formats by the leading ear medical companies in America, Smith & Nephew Company and Xomed Medical Company
- Bojrab Magnetic Hearing Device – A middle ear magnet device for implantable hearing devises.
- Implantable silastic implant – Sheeting to prevent scar tissue formation in the middle ear following ear and mastoid surgery.
Dr. Bojrab received his Medical Degree from the University of Indiana, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana. His residency was completed at the University of Indiana. He performed his general surgery training at Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids, Michigan, prior to completing his Otolaryngology training at Indiana University at Indianapolis. His training in Otology, Neurotology, and Skull Base Surgery was at the prestigious Otology Group, Nashville, Tennessee associated with Vanderbilt University, under the direction of Michael Glasscock, MD.
- He is a reviewer for scientific medical journals in the field of Otolaryngology:
- American Journal of Otology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
- Founding Board member of the American Neutraceutical Association
- Editorial Board of the American Neutraceutical Association Journal
LECTURES AND PUBLICATIONS
Dr. Bojrab is a frequent lecturer regionally and nationally with numerous scientific publications listed in his abbreviated Curriculum Vitae available on the WEB.